Last Days Prophecy
HIS SERVANTS' MINISTRY
Welcome to our website
Seal Judgments in the Tribulation, Revelation 5-6
These are judgments of God that will be scattered over the first 3 ½ years of the Tribulation. They include the rise of the Antichrist, war, famine, pestilence, beasts, the persecution of believers and natural disasters. They are compared to birth pangs in that they are unique, intense, do not stop until completed, grow in intensity, and grow closer together. The seventh seal is silence for half an hour, and then the distribution of the seven trumpet judgments.
More judgments will characterize the last 3 ½ years of the Tribulation Period. The last 3 ½ years are known as the Great Tribulation because of the horror of it. Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (KJV)
1/3 of all vegetation (grass, flowers, trees) will be burned, creating a famine. 1/3 of all the sea will be turned to blood, killing 1/3 of all sea creatures and destroying 1/3 ships. 1/3 of all the fresh water supply will be contaminated. 1/3 of the sun, moon and stars light will be darkened. Locusts, possibly demons, will torture people for five months. A great army, possibly demons, will destroy 1/3 of all mankind on the Earth. The seventh trumpet announces Christ's impending reign and the seven bowl judgments. Each set of judgments worsen . . . seal judgments are bad . . . trumpet judgments are worse . . . and bowl (vial) judgments bring down God’s wrath as never before. Jesus Is Coming Back
Consider the following about the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, 7 Bowls:
Seven Seal Judgments:
1. Rev 6:1-2 . . . The White Horse. Peace. The Antichrist reveals himself as a man of peace BUT he has a bow. A crown is given to him, but this supposed man of peace goes forth conquering and to conquer.
2. Rev 6:3-4 . . . The Red Horse. War. That he should take peace from the earth. He has a great sword.
3. Rev 6:5-6 . . . The Black Horse. Famine, which always follows war. A day’s wages for a day’s food. Hurt not the oil and the wine.
4. Rev 6:7-8 . . . The Pale Horse. Death. One-fourth of the earth’s population is killed. Hell followed with him. Kill with the sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts.
5. Rev 6:9-11 . . . Martyrdom. They that were slain for the Word of God and for their testimony. They are given white robes.
6. Rev 6:12-17 . . . Great Earthquake. The sun black and moon as blood. The stars of heaven (angels) fell. Heaven departed as a scroll. Every mountain and island was moved. Multitudes hid.The great day of His wrath is come.
7. Rev 8:1 . . . Silence in Heaven for about the space of half an hour.
The Bible Clearly Tells us of End Time Judgments! Pay Attention to GOD!!
End Time Judgments
Judgment Before the Tribulation Period
Judgment During the Tribulation Period
Judgment of the Harlot Church
Judgment of Homosexuals
Judgment on Mankind's Wickedness
Did God Tell Noah of the Coming Judgment?
??Is Noah ad the Ark a Dire Warning to Us Today??
Terrible Judgments in the Great Tribulation
People Knew Not Until the Flood Came
Pre-Flood Population, Sons of God, Daughters of Man Controversies
Rejecting God and His Word Brings God’s Wrath!
Seal Judgments in the End Times
Judgment on Today's Babylon!
Judgment on Worldliness
Judgments in the Millennial Kingdom
Second Wave of Judgments after the Millennium
Sins of the Wicked Judgment
WHY God Destroyed Many Nations
?Are We Living in the Last Days?