Last Days Prophecy
HIS SERVANTS' MINISTRY
Welcome to our website
PROPHECIES CONCERNING THE TIMES IN WHICH WE ARE NOW LIVING . . .
Future Signs . . . ANTICHRIST
The timing of many events of the Tribulation as well as many events themselves are understood, by the grace of God. There are some that are more difficult. I believe that as soon as the Rapture occurs, the Tribulation begins. The Tribulation starts out with a covenant (peace treaty, or agreement) being confirmed with Israel by the Antichrist. (Dan 9:27). Before this covenant can take place, the Antichrist must come forth. There are some people who think that the Antichrist is already here in the world today.
Some commentators believe that there will be a brief period immediately after the Rapture in which the Antichrist comes forth, but before the Tribulation begins. They cannot come up with how long a period this is. Is it a day? a week? a month? I will not argue with this theory because I do NOT know.
BRIEF OUTLINE FROM ISRAEL’S REBIRTH THROUGH THE MILLENNIUM
The following is a brief order of events from the rebirth of Israel through the Millennium.
EVENTS COULD HAPPEN IN RAPID SUCCESSION
- 1. The Rapture (1 Thes.4:13-18).
- 2. Many people are left behind (Luke 18:8).
- 3. The Antichrist comes forth (2 Thes.2:3-12).
- 4. A peace treaty is confirmed by the Antichrist with Israel (Dan.9:27). Confirmation of this covenant begins the Tribulation.
The Tribulation is normally considered to be seven years and is divided into two 3 1/2 year parts.
- 5. Russia and other nations invade Israel. (Eze.38 & 39).
- 6. God defends Israel and destroys most of the invading force (Eze.38:18-23).
- 7. One-fourth of the world’s population die as a result of this war in (Rev.6:8).
- 8. The abomination of desolation occurs (Dan.9:26-27; 11:31; 12:11; Mat.24:15; Rev.11). The abomination is normally considered to be in the midst of the Tribulation or 3 1/2 years from the end of the Tribulation.
- 9. The mark of the Antichrist is required: the number of his name is 666 (Rev.13:16-18).
People required to worship the image of the Antichrist (Rev.13:16-18)
- 10. The end of the Tribulation (Rev.19:11).
Immediately after the Tribulation many things happen.
- The Battle of Armageddon explodes (Rev.19:11-21).
- Jesus Christ returns with all of His saints (1 Cor.6:2; Rev.20:4).
- There are few people left alive (Rev.14:20). Blood will flow as high as horse's bridles and for 180 miles.
- The Antichrist and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire (Rev.19:20).
- Satan is chained (Rev.20:1-3).
The Millennium begins
There will be 1000 years of peace (Rev.20:1-3).
Jesus Christ will reign as King of kings and Lord of lords (Rev.19:6,16; 20:1-7).
Antichrist being held back today.
The Presence of the Holy Spirit in God's TRUE children (John 14:17,20; Rom.8:9), is holding back the Antichrist from coming. The Antichrist will be held back from coming until God's appointed time.
2 Thes. 2:1-6 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. and shows that there will be rebellion as the man of lawlessness appears  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. (KJV)
2 Thes.2:7-12 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (KJV) The mystery of iniquity is ALL those against Christianity. It is false doctrines of cults. It is apostasy in the church.
Satan . . . with the principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places . . . is the mysterious, hidden power behind sin and wickedness. He is/has been, at work to accomplish his evil purpose: the revealing of the Antichrist and other future events.
Only the Holy Spirit is capable of restraining him! 2 Thes 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (KJV) When the born again Christians (the TRUE church) is removed at the Rapture, Satan will be free to act!
God’s Word clearly shows us that the Rapture of the saints must occur; then and only then will the Antichrist be let loose (or come forth) and be revealed.
When the Rapture takes place, the saints go to be with Jesus. 1 Cor. 15:51-52 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (KJV)
1 Thes.4:13-17 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (KJV)
When the Rapture takes place, there will be FAR LESS people taken than most people think. It will be as in the days of Noah and as in the days of Lot. Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? (KJV) The last church age, the Laodiceans, is rejected by God (Rev.3:16). But, even though the percentage of people that will be taken will be very small, still the number will be considerable. As a result, there will be airplanes crashing, automobiles out of control, wives or husbands in a panic, children left with no parents, OR some parents left with no children. Most believe the bodies of the raptured people will just disappear; but a few believe the bodies will just drop over dead.
There shall be some "professing" Christians . . . whose lamp went out . . . that will recognize the Rapture happened and that they were left behind. (Mat.25:8-11). They will be terrified AND shocked. For they most likely know what lies ahead for them! The future will be the most horrifying and disastrous time that the Earth has ever experienced since man has existed.
We cannot really know the conditions when the unbelieving and apostate world sees what has happened! What will they do? and say? I am confident that Satan and his children (1 John 3:10) will come up with some cockamamie story that will sound logical! I am sure that most of the world will not believe such an event as the Rapture really happened.
With Saints Gone, ANTICHRIST CAN NOW COME FORTH
2 Thes.2:8-9 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (KJV)
Immediately after the Rapture, the Antichrist should make his presence known, and be revealed to initiate his plan to dominate the world.
Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. (KJV)
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. (KJV)
Rev.13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (KJV) After the Rapture, the Antichrist comes forth. He goes forth to accomplish his mission. He goes forth conquering and to conquer.
ANTICHRIST and the FIRST SEAL
Rev.6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (KJV) Antichrist comes forth as a "good guy" riding a white horse, bringing a peace treaty to a war-torn Israel. BUT, Antichrist changes horses in rapid succession! Soon he will be riding a red horse (Rev.6:4), then a black horse (Rev.6:5), and finally a pale horse (Rev.6:8). He comes bringing peace (white horse), then he'll bring war (red horse), then famine (black horse) which always follows war, then death from starvation, disease, etc. (pale horse). Antichrist is NOT a good guy!
Israel now thinks she has peace
1 Thes.5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (KJV)
Isa. 28:14-15 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.  Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: (KJV) Israel should trust God for their protection, their peace. But they will choose to make a deal with the devil! Israel will trust in lies and in the Antichrist as their security, as their refuge, as their hope for peace. Israel believes that, because of the covenant with the Antichrist, when the overwhelming scourge shall pass through, they will be protected. Israel is blind to the truth of what they have done. The Russian-Arab invasion of Israel should come soon after the Tribulation begins. As a result of that war, 1/4th of the world’s population will die (Rev.6:8). Millions of people will die.
Rev.6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (KJV) The white horse is more of Satan's deception! Christ shall ride a white horse (Rev.19:11), so Antichrist will ride one too! The rider here is Antichrist NOT Christ!
WHY does the rider have a "bow"? He had a bow, but no arrows. A crown was given to him! God will allow Antichrist power to rule. He will conquer . . . but not with war. He will conquer by peace. He will conquer with words. He will be a gifted speaker, a diplomat, a politician with superhuman intelligence, for his father is the devil himself.
THE TRIBULATION BEGINS
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (KJV) The beginning of the Tribulation is a special date. Some kind of covenant, peace treaty, or agreement will be confirmed for 7 years. The two main parties involved that are mentioned in the Scriptures are Israel and the Antichrist. It is important to note, the confirming (signing?) of this covenant marks the "beginning" of the Tribulation.
Bible scholars generally agree that the Tribulation is 7 x 360 days long, a total of 2520 days, and it is generally agreed that it is divided into two parts, each 1260 days long.
ANTICHRIST IS KILLED BUT COMES BACK TO LIFE
About the middle of the Tribulation, the Antichrist is supposedly killed by a wound to his head with some kind of a weapon. The Scriptures do not give us the details of how the wound is inflicted, but it is thought that someone tries to assassinate him.
Consider . . . Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem, but three days later, He rose from the dead. SO . . . Satan will try to repeat this "miracle" with the Antichrist. Shortly after his supposed death . . . (possibly three days later), the Antichrist comes back to life. The world is astounded and follows the Antichrist. Antichrist declares that he is God.
The world will worship Satan, which gives power to the Antichrist, and they will worship the Antichrist openly. They ascribe to him deity. They say, "Who is like the beast? Who can fight against him?" They will be fully persuaded that the Antichrist is really the true Christ (John 5:43), and that Satan is really God. Billions will be deceived.
Rev.13:3-5 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (KJV) One of his heads . . . the wound would have been mortal if it had not been healed. John does not say by whom the wound was inflicted, nor does he say anything more about the nature of the wound. He says that "one of the heads" . . . that is, one of the seven heads . . . was wounded. In Rev.17:9, John says that "the seven heads are seven mountains in which the woman sitteth." In Rev.17:10, he says, "there are seven kings." This would lead us to think that there were "seven" administrations, or forms of power, or dynasties, that were presented to John. What is meant by one of his heads was wounded to death is most perplexing as pertaining to the Book of Revelation. The use of the word seven, and the explanation in Rev.17:9, make it certain that Rome, in some form of its administration, is referred to. Of this there can be no doubt.
Antichrist then moves into the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and stops the sacrifices about the middle of the Tribulation. Up to this point, the time period should be about 1260 days from the end of the Tribulation. So, it seems that the Antichrist is killed just prior to the "midst" of the Tribulation.
Rev.13:6-9 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (KJV) God shall allow Antichrist the power to go against a wicked world. Antichrist will blaspheme God, God's Word, God's people and anything pertaining to God. (Dan.9:21).
Rev.13:11-14 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. (KJV) John says that he saw Antichrist's deadly (fatal ?) wound healed. As a result of supposedly coming back to life, all the world will be amazed. The false prophet appears; he does great signs and wonders.
Rev.13:15-18 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (KJV) The mark is initiated. All that dwell upon the Earth must receive a mark in, or on, their forehead or right hand. If they refuse, they cannot buy or sell or do business in any way, probably also this will include not being able a to work a job.
Satan craves worship. Isaiah 14:13-14 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (KJV) He offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the world, if He would fall down and worship him (Mat.4:9). Satan is the great counterfeit. He seeks, lusts after, to receive the worship that is only reserved for God the Father and His only begotten Son.
After the Antichrist is supposedly killed (probably in Jerusalem), he supposedly comes back to life again . . . like our Lord, Jesus! REMEMBER . . . Satan can do some interesting and supposed miraculous things (Ex.7:11,22; 8:7; 2 Thes.2:9; Rev.13:13; 16:14; 19:20), BUT he CANNOT create life NOR can he bring back someone who has actually died! Antichrist says that he is God and moves into God's Temple in Jerusalem. The sacrifices and oblations of the Jews at the temple are completely halted. This is the middle of the Tribulation. Antichrist is given power to continue for 42 months. He has all power, after the working of Satan, and is able to do signs and lying wonders. The Antichrist speaks great things. He blasphemes God. He acknowledges, glorifies, and honors Satan with gifts. The world worships the Antichrist. Deceit and trickery abound. Power is given to him over all. The Temple court that is without is given to the Gentiles. They shall trample under their feet the Holy City for 42 months. The Antichrist shall make war with the saints, and they will be given into his hand for 3 ½ years. He shall change the times and the laws (Dan.7:25).
Rev.13:14-15 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (KJV) The abomination of desolation occurs (Dan.9:27; 11:31; 12:11; Mat.24:15; Mark 13:14). An image of the Antichrist is set up on a wing of the temple. Those that will not worship it will be killed. The temple is defiled (made unholy).
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE REAL CHRIST
AND THE ANTICHRIST
Jesus is the Son of God . . . . . . The Antichrist is the son of Satan
- Jesus was single . . . The Antichrist does not desire women; he is expected to be single
- Jesus was a Jew . . . The Antichrist may also be a Jew
- Jesus is Israel's protection . . . The Antichrist will sign a covenant with Israel
- Jesus had a ministry before He died . . . The Antichrist shall have a ministry before he dies
- Jesus had the power of His Father . . . The Antichrist shall have the power of his father
- Jesus' authority came from His Father . . . The Antichrist shall have authority from his father
- Jesus honors the Father . . . The Antichrist honors his father
- Jesus did great miracles . . . The Antichrist will do lying signs and wonders
- Jesus' followers also worship the Father . . . The Antichrist's followers will also worship Satan
- Jesus entered Jerusalem . . . The Antichrist shall enter Jerusalem
- Jesus was crucified . . . The Antichrist is supposedly killed
- The death of Jesus ended the sacrifices . . . The Antichrist shall stop the sacrifices
- Jesus rose from the dead . . . The Antichrist supposedly shall come back to life
- Jesus is God come in the flesh . . . The Antichrist shall proclaim himself to be God
- Those that follow Jesus worship Him . . . Those that follow the Antichrist shall worship him
- The Godly Trinity: God the Father; God the Son, the Christ; God the Holy Spirit; . . . The unholy trinity: Satan; The Antichrist; The false prophet
- Jesus shall rule the world . . . The Antichrist shall rule the world for 3½ years
- Jesus shall reign from Jerusalem . . . The Antichrist shall reign from Jerusalem
- Jesus shall be in the temple . . . The Antichrist shall be in the temple
- Jesus is Truth . . . The Antichrist is deceit and lies
- Jesus is love . . . The Antichrist is the embodiment of hate
- Jesus gives life . . . The Antichrist gives death
- The Holy Spirit guides you to Truth . . . The false prophet guides you to deceit
- The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus . . . The false prophet glorifies the Antichrist
- The saints are sealed with the Holy Spirit . . . The deceived are sealed with the mark of Satan
ANTICHRIST'S NAMES FROM THE BIBLE
Rev. 13:18 . . . 666
John 5:43 . . . Another shall come in his own name
1 John 2:18 . . . Antichrist shall come
Isaiah 30:31 . . . The Assyrian; (also Mic 5:6)
Rev. 13:1 . . . A beast
Rev. 17:12 . . . The beast; (also Rev 13:3,4,14,15,17,18; 16:13; 17:7,8,12,13,16; Dan 7:11)
Rev. 17:11 . . . The beast…is of the seven
Rev. 17:11 . . . The beast…is the eighth
Rev. 17:8 . . . The beast…shall ascend out of the bottomless pit
Rev. 17:8 . . . The beast that was and is not
Rev. 17:8 . . . The beast that yet is
Rev. 13:12 . . . The first beast
Dan. 7:19 . . . The fourth beast (a kingdom, also a king); (also Dan 7:7,23)
Isaiah 28:15 . . . Death; (also Isa 28:18)
Dan. 16:13 . . . Like a frog
Dan. 9:27 . . . He; also many other verses
Isaiah 28:15 . . . With Hell; (also Isa 28:18)
Rev. 13:5 . . . Him; also many other verses
Rev. 6:2 . . . Him…(that) had a bow
2 Thes. 2:9 . . . Him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
John 5:43 . . . Him ye will receive
Dan. 7:8 . . . Little horn
Dan. 7:20 . . . That horn
Dan. 7:11 . . . The horn
Dan. 7:20 . . . The other…horn
Dan. 7:21 . . . The same horn
Dan. 7:8 . . . This horn
Dan. 2:33 . . . Of iron; (also Dan 2:35,41,42,45)
Dan. 8:23 . . . A king of fierce countenance
Dan. 7:24 . . . Another…king
Dan. 11:36 . . . The king
Dan. 7:17 . . . The (fourth) king
Rev. 17:10 . . . The other…king
Isaiah 28:15 . . . Lies
Isaiah 28:17 . . . Refuge of lies
Rev. 13:18 . . . A man
Dan. 7:8 . . . Eyes of a man
2 Thes. 2:3 . . . That man of sin (or lawlessness)
Eze. 21:25 . . . Profane wicked prince of Israel
Dan. 9:26 . . . The prince that shall come
Gen. 3:15 . . . Thy seed
2 Thes. 2:3 . . . The son of perdition
Rev. 16:14 . . . Spirit of (a) devil
Rev. 16:13 . . . Unclean spirit
2 Thes. 2:8 . . . That wicked
ANTICHRIST . . . INFORMATION and CLUES
Who is the Antichrist? NO one knows yet! But the Bible does give us info. In many ways, he tries to imitate Jesus. People left behind may expect the following:
- His age may be 30 to 50, when he comes forth (Luke 3:23)
- He is the son of Satan (Gen. 3:15)
- He uses his own name (John 5:43)
- The number of his name is 666 (Rev.13:17-18)
- He may be a member of the EEC at this time (Dan. 9:26)
- He could hold a position of importance in the EEC
- He may be handsome (Eze.28:12)
- He may be charismatic and dynamic
- He may be a diplomat of some type or diplomatic
- He should be single (Dan.11:37) (Jesus was single; it would be very difficult for the Jews to accept a married person as being God and their Messiah)
- He may be an Assyrian (Mic 5:6; Isa 30:31)
- He should be a Jew (Dan.11:37) (it would seem he would have to be a Jew to be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah)
- He could come from the tribe of Dan (Gen 49:17; Rev.7)
- He comes forth out of the revived Roman Empire (Dan 9:26)
- He will be extremely intelligent (Eze.28:12)
- He will be very proud and confident (Dan.8:25; 11:37)
- His appearance will be very stout and/or intimidating (Dan.7:20)
- He will have the characteristics of his father, Satan (Gen.3:15)
- He will be very evil, a liar, deceitful, cunning, and persuasive (John 8:44)
- He will be able to lie and deceive the masses (Rev.13:8)
- People will eventually believe that he is the Christ (Rev.13)
- People will eventually believe that he is God (2 Thes 2:4; Rev 13)
- Be a man (Dan.7:8; Rev.13:18)
- Come symbolized as a rider on a white horse (Rev.6:2)
- Come with a bow, but no arrows (Rev.6:2)
- Come in his own name (John 5:43)
- Be called the Assyrian (Isaiah 30:31; Mic.5:6)
- Have ten horns (powers, kings or nations) (Dan.7:7)
- Come up from among the ten as another little horn (Dan.7:8)
- Be the other horn that came up (Dan.7:20)
- Be different than the first (Dan.7:24)
- Be a horn that has eyes (Dan.7:20)
- Speak very great things (Dan.7:20)
- Be from the people of the prince (Old Roman Empire nations) (Dan. 9:26)
- Be a king of fierce countenance (Dan.8:23)
- Not regard the God of his fathers (Dan.11:37) (indicating that he is from one of the tribes of Israel)
- Honor a god whom his fathers knew not (Dan.11:38) (also indicates he is from one of the tribes of Israel)
- Have no desire for women (Dan.11:37) (indicates he is single, or maybe a homosexual)
- Be the seed of Satan, thy seed (Gen.3:15)
- Be called the son of perdition (2 Thes.2:3)
- Be the beast from the bottomless pit (Rev.11:7; 17:8)
- Have a number . . . 666 . . . (Rev.13:18)
- Magnify himself (Dan.8:25; 11:37)
- Be the beast that was, and is not (Rev.17:8,11)
CHARACTERISTICS of ANTICHRIST
- A beast, like a leopard; quick to sieze (Dan.7:6; Rev.13:2)
- A beast, with feet as a bear; powerful (Dan.7:5; Rev.13:2)
- A beast, with a mouth like a lion: proud and boastful (Dan.7:4; Rev.13:2)
- Have eyes of a man (Dan.7:8)
- Be more stout than his fellows (Dan.7:20)
- Have a big, dirty mouth (Dan.7:8,11, 20)
- Understand dark sentences (Dan.8:23)
- The beast has an unclean spirit like a frog (Rev.16:13)
- The beast has a spirit of a devil (Rev.16:14)
- The beast has 7 heads and 10 horns (Rev 17:7)
ANTICHRIST . . . HIS POSITION, POWER, AUTHORITY, AND SEAT
- Satan gives him power (Rev.13:2)
- Satan gives him his seat (Rev.13:2)
- Satan gives him great authority (Rev.13:2)
- A crown was give to him (Rev.6:2)
- Called a king (Dan.11:36)
- Called a king of fierce countenance (Dan.8:23)
- His power is mighty (Dan.8:24)
- His power is not his own (Dan.8:24)
ANTICHRIST . . . What he shall do
- Goes forth conquering and to conquer (Rev.6:2)
- He shall do according to his will (Dan.11:36)
- He shall pluck up by the roots three horns (Dan.7:8)
- He shall subdue three kings (Dan.7:24)
- Three horns fall before him (Dan.7:20,23-24)
- By peace he shall destroy many (Dan.8:25)
- He shall exalt himself (Dan.11:36)
- He shall magnify himself Dan.8:25)
- He shall magnify himself above all (Dan.11:37)
- He shall prosper (Dan.8:24)
- He shall make a peace treaty for 7 years (Dan.9:27)
- He shall carry the woman (Rev.17:7)
- He shall work miracles (Rev.16:14)
- He shall divide the land for gain (Dan.11:39)
- One of his heads will be seriously wounded (Rev.13:3)
- His supposed fatal wound will be healed (Rev.13:3)
- The world will go crazy after him because of this (Rev.13:3)
- The world will worship him (Rev.13:4)
- The entire aposate, wicked world will worship him (Rev.13.8)
- He shall continue his power for 42 months (Rev.13:5)
- He will continue for a short space (Rev.17:10)
- He shall stop all Jewish sacrifices in the Temple (Dan.9:27)
- He shall set up an abomination of desolation (Dan.9:27)
- He shall make it (Temple) desolate (Dan.9:27)
- He shall honor his god with precious stones (Dan.11:38)
- He shall honor a strange god (Dan.11:39)
- He shall speak great words against the Most High God (Dan.7:25)
- He shall speak great blasphemies (Rev.13:5-6)
He shall blaspheme God's Tabernacle (Rev.13:6)
- He shall blaspheme them in Heaven (Rev.13:6)
- He shall prsoper till the indignation be accomplished (Dan.11:36)
- He shall destroy the mighty and holy peopls (Dan.8:24)
- He shall make war with the saints (Rev.13:7)
- He shall make war with the saints, and prevail (Dan.7:21)
- He shall overcome the saints (Rev.13:7)
- He shall wear out the saints (Dan.7:25)
- The saints shall be given into his hand (Dan.7:25)
- Saints given into his hand for 3 1/2 years (Dan.7:25)
- He shall think to change times and laws (Dan.7:25)
- He is given power over ALL people (Rev.13:7)
- He shall make war against the two witnesses (Rev.11:7)
- He shall kill the two witnesses (Rev.11:7)
- His spirit shall gather the kings of the Earth to battle (Rev.16:14)
- He shall make war with the One on the white horse Rev.19:19)
- He shall stand up against the Prince of princes (Dan.8:25)
- He shall go into perdition (Rev.17:8)
Mother of Harlots
Since the Antichrist is directly involved with the Mother of Harlots, I will include this. Also see longer article on this subject.
Rev.17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Then the angel said to me, (KJV) In the previous verses, the angel explained the beast (Antichrist) to John. Now, he turns his attention to the woman that John saw in 17:1. The waters John saw are peoples of the world, those who worship the beast, and from whom the beast also arises. The beast arises from the sea (peoples, nations Rev.13:1). There is a four fold description 'peoples, multitudes, nations and languages' indicating that she rules the four corners of the Earth.
Rev.17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (KJV) Rev.17:3 speaks of the beast on whom the woman sits. In their lust for power the beast and the ten kings (ten horns) will destroy the world, and its trade and by doing so, fulfill God's purpose. In Lev.21:9 the punishment for being a prostitute was to be burned in the fire. Her end (Mother of Harlots) in fire, in which the smoke from her goes up for ever and ever (19:3) also corresponds to the end of the other enemies of God, the devil, the false prophet and the beast who are thrown into the lake of burning sulphur (20:10) and those who worship the beast and his image (14:11, 20:15). God shall absolutely end ALL evil from the world one day! The ten kings receive power for one hour along with the beast, and fight the Lamb, Rev.17:14. I believe along with many other people, that the Mother of Harlots is none other than the Vatican in Rome.
Today's Times and Happenings
Mother of Harlots
Land Belongs to Israel
1-30 . . . Prophecies of Today's Times
31-60 . . . Prophecies of Today's Times
61-90 . . . Prophecies of Today's Times