Last Days Prophecy
to our Web Site
PROPHECIES CONCERNING THE TIMES IN WHICH WE ARE NOW LIVING . . .
The Signs of Israel
Zec.12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. (KJV) Again! I cannot tell you just how important Israel is to end times events. The signs that relate to Israel are the most important of all because the Jews are God's prophetic time clock. The Bible will often connect a prophesy with something that will happen to the Jews. We must watch Israel; and when the prophesy concerning them happens, we can be sure that ALL the other prophesied events will also take place.
A good example: Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. (KJV) Jesus said that the Jews would be dispersed from Jerusalem and be led captive among the nations. But, He also added . . . that one day they would return to re-occupy Jerusalem, and when this happens, other end time events will occur that will lead to His return.
There are many prophecies concerning the Jews in the end times, many of which began to be fulfilled in the 20th Century . . . but there are 4 main ones.
- The first is their world-wide regathering in unbelief. Isaiah 11:11-12 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.  And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (KJV) The four corners of the earth means the north, east, south and west. In 1900 there were only about 40,000 Jews in Palestine. By the end of World War II that number had risen to 800,000. Today, there are more than 5.7 million who have come from all over the world. Very soon there will be as many Jews in Israel as died in the Holocaust. The prophet Jeremiah says twice that when history is completed, the Jewish people will look back and conclude that their worldwide re-gathering was a greater miracle than their deliverance from Egyptian captivity. Jeremiah 16:14-15 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;  But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. (KJV) Jeremiah 23:7-8 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;  But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land. (KJV) We are seeing this happen!
- The second prophecy concerning the Jews is a natural consequence of their re-gathering. It is the re-establishment of their state which occurred on May 14, 1948. Isaiah 66:7-8 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.  Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. (KJV) This was fulfilled.
- The third prophecy is the re-occupation of Jerusalem which occurred on June 7, 1967 during the miraculous Six Day War. Zec.8:4-8 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.  And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts.  Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;  And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. (KJV) It happened!
- The fourth key prophecy is the one whose fulfillment we are witnessing today. Zec.12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.  And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. (KJV) We are seeing Israel in turmoil. She is absolutely a cup of trembling; she is absolutely a burdensome stone to all people! This was written almost 500 years before Christ Jesus was born! The world is poised like a chicken hawk, ready to pounce! All the nations of the world, including the United States, are coming against Israel over the control of Israel's capital, Jerusalem. The Vatican wants complete control of the city. The United Nations wants it to be internationalized. The European Union demands that it be divided between the Arabs and the Jews. The Arabs want all of it. NOPNE of them are right! The land belongs to Israel! Jerusalem belongs to Israel! And anyone who goes against this TRUTH, this FACT, is going against Almighty God! Woe be unto them!
There are different categories of signs, each category containing many prophecies concerning the end times. Below is a listing of 50 of those prophecies.
(1) Greater instability of nature.
(Matthew 24:7 & Luke 21:11)
(2) Greater lawlessness and violence.
(3) Increasing immorality.
(4) Increasing materialism.
(2 Timothy 3:2)
(5) Increasing Hedonism (love of pleasure).
(2 Timothy 3:4)
(6) Increasing influence of Humanism (love of self).
(2 Timothy 3:2)
(7) Depraved and immoral entertainment.
(2 Timothy 3:4)
(8) Calling evil good and good evil.
(2 Timothy 3:3 & Isaiah 5:20)
(9) Increasing use of drugs.
(2 Timothy 3:3)
(10) Increasing blasphemy.
(2 Timothy 3:2)
(11) Increasing paganism.
(2 Timothy 3:1-4)
(12) Increasing despair.
(2 Timothy 3:1)
(13) Signs in the heavens.
(14) Knowledge increasing.
(15) Travel increases.
(16) The explosion of cults.
(17) Greater number of false christs.
(18) Apostasy rampant in the Church.
(2 Timothy 4:3-5)
(19) Increasing hatred of Jesus.
(John 15:18-19; Romans 1:18-19; 1 John 4:20; 1 Cor.16:22)
(20) Increasing attacks on the Bible.
(21) Increasing persecution of Christians.
(22) Increasing occultism.
(1 Timothy 4:1)
(23) Wars and rumors of wars.
(24) Weapons of mass destruction.
(25) Increasing famine.
(26) Increasing pestilence.
(27) Computer technology.
(28) Television, internet.
(29) Satellite technology.
(30) Virtual reality.
(31) Revived Roman Empire.
(Daniel 2 & 7)
(32) Far East military powers.
(Revelation 9:16 & 16:12)
(33) One world government.
(34) Re-gathering of the Jews.
(35) Re-establishment of Israel.
(36) Reclaiming the land of Israel.
(37) Revival of Biblical Hebrew.
(38) Re-occupation of Jerusalem.
(39) Resurgence of the Israeli military.
(40) The world focusing on Israel.
(41) Russian threat to Israel.
(Ezekiel 38 and 39)
(42) Arab threat to Israel.
(Ezekiel 35 and 36)
(43) Denial of the Second Coming.
(2 Peter 3:3-4)
(44) Denial of creation by God.
(45) Outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
(46) Translation of the Bible into many languages.
(47) Preaching of the Gospel worldwide.
(48) The revival of Messianic Judaism.
(49) The revival of Davidic praise worship.
(50) The understanding of Bible prophecy.
There are many more prophecies, but the above examples should be enough to show that we are now living in the season of the Lord's return.
God never pours out His wrath without warning! God does not wish that any should perish (2 Peter 3:9). He loves you and that is why He has provided so many signs to put us on guard that we are on the doorstep of the Great Tribulation Period. He does NOT want you to face the horrendous plagues that will face all those left behind when Jesus comes at the Rapture (1 Thes.4:13-18). Pay attention to God! He is speaking SO clearly!
God MUST deal with sin, or He would be a liar! He handles sin in one of two ways: grace or wrath. John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (KJV) John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (KJV) John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. (KJV) John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (KJV) 1 John 5:10-12 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.  And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.  He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (KJV)
IF you have accepted Jesus as your Saviour and Lord, you are under God's grace. God remembers your sin no more (Psalm 103:12; Mic.7:19; Heb.8:12; 10:17). ALL your sins have been forgiven and forgotten by God because of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for you!
IF you have never accepted Jesus as your Saviour and Lord, IF you have rejected Him time and time again . . . you are under the wrath of God. Only the terror of His wrath on Judgment Day remains when you shall hear words you do NOT want to hear: "Hell for eternity!"
Your eternal destiny is in your own hands! The decision is yours. Choose Jesus . . . Heaven! Reject Jesus . . . Hell! Jesus is standing outside your heart's door, gently knocking (Rev.3:20). He will NOT force His way into your life. You must open the door for Him! IF you open the door to your heart . . . Jesus will take you HOME to Heaven when He comes at the Rapture. IF you refuse to let Jesus in . . . you shall be left behind to face the Great Tribulation! Your choice!
1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. (KJV) Rejecting and/or neglecting the love of the Lord Jesus, OR substituting ANYTHING in the place of His love, leads to an eternity in an agonizing Hell! Be wise my friend.
Today's Times and Happenings
Mother of Harlots
Land Belongs to Israel
1-30 . . . Prophecies of Today's Times
31-60 . . . Prophecies of Today's Times
61-90 . . . Prophecies of Today's Times
Signs of the Times
Church and Israel Not the Same
One World Government
Pharisees and Sadducees
Signs of Israel
What Is to Come?
Who or What is the Antichrist